Frank Posillico is a Emmy Award-winning documentary producer, cinematographer, and journalist. He is constantly looking for a story.
Currently, he works on the national video team at Spectrum News where he produces and shoots documentary and news video for the network's 30+ stations. His work focuses on health, politics and a wide range of human interest stories. Frank’s work for Spectrum has won several Emmy Awards, a Deadline Club Award, a National Press Club Award, and an Edward R. Murrow Award.
Prior to his time at Spectrum News, Frank was the senior video producer at the New York Daily News, where he worked to re-launch the department. He helped lead breaking news video operations, developed editorial plans, and produced a wide variety of short and longform documentaries. His work at the Daily News earned an Emmy Award and several film festival awards.
Frank is on the Board of Governors of the Deadline Club, a member of The Video Consortium, and a member of the Stony Brook University School of Communications and Journalism alumni board.
In his spare time he enjoys travel, hiking, and being outdoors. He just as equally enjoys a good movie, a good book, a good coffee, and a good glass of whiskey.
- Edward R. Murrow Award, Street Level Northern Blvd. (2020)
- Deadline Club Award, Street Level Victory Blvd. (2020)
- New York Press Club Award, Street Level Series (2020)
- New York Emmy Award, Maintaining the National September 11 Memorial: How Workers Protect the Names of the Dead (2020)
- New York Emmy Award, Street Level 7th Ave. (2020)
- New York Emmy Award, Street Level Northern Blvd. (2020)
- Best Made in Coney Island Award, 17th Annual Coney Island Film Festival, Cyclone: 90 Years of History on Wheels (2017)